Inside Information: Everyone Deodorant Spray
Inside Information: Everyone Natural Deodorant Spray
We’re thrilled to announce our newest product – Natural Deodorant Spray! Maybe this is your first time hearing about deodorant spray, or maybe you’re curious if natural deodorant is right for you. Let’s explore why we’re so excited to launch this new product, a first for Everyone™.
Just Three Ingredients
Everyone Natural Deodorant Sprays are made with just three ingredients: alcohol, water, and pure essential oils.
To understand how such a simple formula can be effective against body odor, it’s important to understand what causes odor in the first place.
In a word – bacteria. Contrary to popular belief, it’s actually not sweat that leads to body odor. Sweating is a natural, healthy function of our bodies to help cool us down and rid our systems of built up toxins. Remember: sweat is a good thing and should not be stopped! However, sweat can accumulate on our skin and lead to bacteria growth.
Kinda gross, right? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Instead of blocking your sweat glands with pore-clogging aluminum, the more effective route to odor protection is to battle the cause of odor at its source. That’s where our first ingredient comes into play – alcohol.
Natural alcohol derived from sugar cane is effective against the bacteria that leads to body odor. Now that the bacteria are eliminated, we let our pure essential oils take it from here.
Available in two scents: Lemon + Lavender and Tea Tree + Lavender. No synthetic fragrances here – just pure essential oils to leave you smelling your freshest.
We’ve told you about what’s in the bottle. Now let’s talk about what’s not in the bottle. Our Deodorant Sprays are free from the harsh ingredients found in most conventional deodorants.
– No pore-clogging aluminum
– No irritating propylene glycol
– No endocrine-disrupting parabens or phthalates
– No unnecessary antibacterial chemicals like triclosan
– No synthetic fragrances or dyes
– No staining your clothes
Making the Switch
You might be wondering if natural deodorant is right for you. If you’re concerned about the ingredients you’re putting on your body, it might be time to make the switch.
There are a few things you should know before you make the switch:
- Be patient with your body. Like most of us, you’ve probably been using conventional deodorants and antiperspirants for years. Long-term use of these products can cause product build up in your underarms. It can take your body several weeks to rid itself of this build up, and during this time your body odor can actually get worse before it gets better. It’s important that you be patient with your body as it readjusts its natural rhythms.
- Try to stick with it. Many people make the switch to natural deodorant but give up quickly, swearing that natural deodorants don’t work. Remember the adjustment period we talked about above. We recommend giving your body 30 days to love this product before giving up on it.
- Reapply as needed. As your body adjusts, it may require multiple uses per day to stay your freshest. Toss a bottle in your purse, backpack, or gym bag so you’re prepared to refresh as needed.
We want to hear from you! Are you ready to make the switch but still have some questions or concerns? Have you already switched to natural deodorant and want to share your experience? Drop us a line in the comments below or find us on social @everyoneproducts.